Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

River Trip

My very first blog post mentioned the moment when I first decided to write. Since that moment, I've plotted and planned how to recreate the scene so that everyone who reads it feels what I went through. That day happened in 1989 and I still remember every detail, every thought, every taste, smell, sight, feeling, and emotion. It's so vivid in my mind that there are nights when it's all I dream about. I hear songs from that summer and am instantly transported back to the moment. Capturing the moment right is a big deal to me. No, it's a huge deal. Because I wanted to get it right, I never tried writing it before. Today, 23 years later, I'm finally putting it on a page; it will be a scene in book 3. Forgive me for the short message. I'm busy writing.

Have a great week. Happy reading.

~ Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Very well its good to know you have come through!I believe you will get it perfectly!

    Good luck busy writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rupertt. I'm working through. As of today, I haven't finished the scene. In this case, I am a perfectionist.

      Delete

Say hello or add to the discussion.